Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 8, 2013

The belief effect

  This is really not religious as this is yet a form, of of early witch writing as this is one of many things as it may make the moment of when you summon energy to go so and do with the spirit, and think what you want it to do, believe it will exist and it does. Then, you do believe that it will work and make effects with it. What you do, you achieve with the energy a result and when you believe it will work, its empowered by energy a bit more that way then usual as power is energy and energy is chi with gathered energy by spirit. You can empower the effect up to 1000 times more by believing it so is what makes that in mind that strong. Anyone not believing it and done in thought, with clairavoyance as in not a form of prerequisite as this doesn't easily get done as to perceive it you must seem willing to take a risk unless you are willing to see without fear and do without following bade idea in thought, its necessary and your spirit makes it so with personal chi power.

  When you believe it, it is real to you. So, when its interred into something, then it can cause changes to the thing its interred into. Lock and unlock effects are sometimes effective to make it so the changes are staying there and not being modified. To lock the effect is to keep the changes and to unlock the effect is to be able to make it change again. You can make it change, but it won't really stay, unless the changer wants it to stay or the item wants to change something about itself and possibly shift to another location by using the creator will. The creator will do as you want and prevent what you want. For past lives, what you don't want to relive, he won't let you now relive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *