Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Blood wrought magic

   Disastified in life and thought is what you are even thought is as thought is in an as this is enhancement by a unsafe version that utilizes knives, symbolism and killing for sacrifice. Their is a safe variety that makes things real even though its not originally. This is the version that I will describe. The version thats safe uses your own blood as a power source and can be achieved by thinking blood is your energy source. Then, thinking or doing actions as in stating effects or acting something out. This activates the blood as the source of magic that is there in the body. This happens to occur things and makes a bit of heart strain everything its used. It can cause death or spasming if overused. Therefore, its only safe for momentary uses when you need something to happen.

   Whats wrought in blood and sacrifice is brought to more effect. That is when the safe version becomes unsafe. Where death inters itself into blood magic, is where it becomes very unsafe. Whats wrought in blood is brought back to life in a needed moment. So do not wrought blood or cut yourself for greater effect, this wastes blood and you need to replenish it. So you might feel hungrier after several actions of blood wrought. However, every act of blood wrought magic, you get stronger in magic (metaphysically) and body (physically). It only takes a little creativity to do all of that without the need for sacrifice. However, vampirism or drink charging may be necessary to energize the blood and keep from becoming anemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *