Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Subdual energy field

  These are energy fields that are of the dark matter energy, the opposite of normal energy that is felt by its influence. Its energy that is ultraviolet or ultra blue-purple thats not seen by the human eye, except by the third eye. Its effects to the body are to weaken it everytime its used for a spell. This is by adding tiredness and strain to the body. The exact nature of subdual energy is unknown, except where the subdual energy by itself binds and with other things it unbinds.

  It also ages a person 1/10 a year for each few minutes to 30 minutes usage of it. Its possible to make it shaped or formed into a forcefield. This forcefield is repulsive to people and can cause repulsion of unwanted effects. Otherwise, its possible to use its energy to create a much more powerful effect that you would get with a large energy pool. Aging and tiredness is repairable by healing of any sort or rest for 10 min per each 30 minutes use.

  To use this energy, think of nothing and state what you want. This is to get a better result. Meditate or trance on dismissing your thoughts. Then breathing in, do a breathe out and state the effect you intend. This can be used by stating the negative result, to direct the energy, and you end up with a positive one. This can be used in place of positive energy. When you don't have any actual energy to spare, it can be used. I would suggest using english with this, as english is negative in use to denote a positive aspect.

  It is possible to subvert the subdual energy, to convert it and make it cause the aging to be youthening. This is using the subconscious to take the energy spent with body activity and placing it back in the body. When the subconscious is instructed to do so and cause the energy regained to make you youthful, it creates a youthening effect or halts aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *