Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Body balance

  To balance your body is to enable it to lose or maintain its weight and be healthier to use energy easier, at will. When you balance your body, your bodily energy is balanced and your mind is more in tune with reality and this makes your lost abilities come back, eventually. Sometimes the restoration of ability is instant. Balancing your body, is to eat right, do effects, cleansing and being active, sometimes with exercise. To balance out your life, with activity is to create a balance of senses.

  In the effort, to tie into the element and have fun by practice with it, is to make for a more life long effect. This effect is that which is what you want to happen through intention. When you tie into something, or tie an object into something, you think about the element that it represents to link it to you or the object and then draw some of that element to you or the object safely.

  And, to have fun then becomes a play of use, where the use is programmed into the linked element and it does the effect you need. Be aware, specific by force, certain energy has certain effects, that can be directed by will and desire or need. And that energy use is supposed. For the energy doesn't have effect otherwise. Each object has a different energy element.

  Mostly, by being linked to such an element, you are able to do almost anything with it with the thought of the effect and then a statement by action or speaking. As an intent, this is fun for the making. As, to transfer some energy can be by a touch or thought to the element, with some building up of energy and the release of the energy. This is where there is possibility of the element to be programmed or enchanted. At some distance. So will your result and you get your need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *