Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Soul transferrence/channeling

Soul transferrance is also the effect of an idea to summon e(nergy) from around you to act as a channel for a soul or part of a soul, or other energy. When done right, you will shift in perspective in your mind or feel the effect caused by the energy dissipate. The target person will receive a double soul for as long as they have it. This can cause them to act different, if that was your purpose, as the mind that the soul part generates temporarily takes over. You can learn almost anyones secret with this. Objects can even 'gain thinking' ability as though they were a part of you and yet their own self. If it were e to an item, then the object gets the energy that caused the effect and the energy is gone from the area. Safely to throw away or cleanse of the e, if you so wanted to.

To do the transferrance and channeling, is to think about and then feel the e become summoned near you and then to form into a horizontal vortex by thoughts and imagination that it will. Attaching its other end to the target as though they were the target. And then, imagine either the soul, a piece of the soul or the energy going through that vortex tunnel to the target and as it enters the target, then you cause the vertical vortex to not exist. There will be some sort of feeling that it was done, like a supernatural coldness.

Or, you can do the transferrance and channeling by thinking with intention that it is so what you think, that the soul or a piece of it or the e is there where you want it. Feeling the soul (part) or e shift to the target. Again, there will be a slight extra coldness around you when it shifts.

Due note: What you get from this is knowledge, sometimes, as you send your own piece of the soul and they can gain understanding. But, the shard of soul lost isn't actually regenerated. Otherwise you can get the effect you noticed or someone else notice to disappear. All that is necessary is to think of the e that caused the effect to select it as a source in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *