Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Remote Viewing Seminar

   Remote viewing is a name of a method of perceiving in real life, by mental means, of information blocked from ordinary perception by distance or time. Remote viewing allows one to "see" events and happenings at anywhere and anytime. The most common way to do it is to imagine you teleport yourself to the area and time where you wanted to see and view, and clear your mind, and perceive in images the area, let the sub conscious fill in the blanks. Most of the time, the images will come as separate objects, and you can perceive the color of the place, the mood etc. Another way which is similar is remote presence, you project yourself to the location and perceive the area, kinda like biolocation, but instead of just seeing the place, maybe you could feel around, hear what is going on and all. It helps in remote healing too.

   There are several other ways to remote view, using your third eye is one, you can imagine you're watching through a TV screen of the area, or by webcam and you can move the camera around for different views, etc, be creative as your basis is in use of the third eye and that is to tell your third eye what you want it to do and it does the thing, fills in the gaps of imagination and et al..

   You can use it as a method of seeing the future and past since you can remote view at anytime and anywhere. Just think, you're seeing at that time, for example, I'm seeing what happened in 1998, I'm seeing what will happen 1 hour later, etc.

   Of course, it all comes down to practice, the more you hone your skills the sharper your remote viewing accuracy will be. To practice remote viewing, it is good if you can find a partner and practice through chat or phone. You can take turns viewing each others' room, example what kind of stuff is in the room, what you're eating, what you're doing, what you're wearing, what color is your shirt. You can start by mentioning an object, its shape, color and maybe even texture. Another method you can try is, remote view through your friend, to do this, you just have to clear your mind, then imagine that you're your friend, then perceive through your friend's eyes. Then have your friend check the accuracy.

   However you can practice alone too, remote view whats outside, whats in a room, then go there and check how accurate it is. Whatever that has unseen objects, you can practice with them. I practiced with colored wooden blocks in a box, making sure I don't see whats inside, I blindly choose one block and attempt to see it, without the use of my own eyes, then I try to see the color of it, then after that check if I'm right. I guess that exercise kind of helps in remote viewing practice too.

   To block someone from remote viewing you just make a shield/cloak for that purpose, or think he/she will not see me, or I cannot be seen by ____, and that if he/she tries to see me, they see something else that is unrelated to me or what I am doing.

   Meditating helps a lot when it comes to remote viewing since meditating helps clear your mind. And a clear mind is key to remote viewing. Thank you.

End of Seminar

By Silly
Edited by Skyhawk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *